We operate a wide variety of community services, free activities, and facilities to benefit all members of our local community at Bligh Park and South Windsor.
We seek to support our community by developing and implementing practical solutions to deal with issues that affect us as individuals, families and community.
Our services include:
- Advocacy – we can help fill in forms, write letters and talk to officials on your behalf.
- Information – if we don’t have what you need, we’ll do our best to find it for you.
- Referral to services in the Hawkesbury, and beyond.
- Community phone, computer, internet and photocopying facilities
- Community Garden – free seasonal herbs and vegetables
- Friday craft group
- OMNI group
- Support groups
- Food Distribution
- Computer assistance
- Emergency Relief
We also host a range of activities from other organisations and individuals. These classes are run at the lowest possible cost and include:
- Physical Culture & Dance class
- Line dancing class
- Jellybeans Playgroup
Local residents and regular hirers are encouraged to become members of this organisation and have a say in how the services are run.
This ensures the services are responsive to the needs of the local community.