Bligh Park Community Services
Bligh Park Community Services Inc. (BPCSI) services the communities of Bligh Park and South Windsor in the Hawkesbury LGA. Our services are for everyone, especially those who are socially or economically disadvantaged. BPCSI has three separate locations in Bligh Park. The Neighbourhood Centre at 4 Sirius Rd; the OOSH at 1 Guardian Place and Tiningi Youth Centre and Hall at 139 Colonial Drive.
BPCSI receives funding from the NSW Department of Family and Community Services (FaCS) to deliver a range of community programmes and services to the communities of Bligh Park & South Windsor.
Bligh Park Neighbourhood Centre
Bligh Park Community Services seeks to support our community by developing and implementing practical solutions to deal with issues that affect us as individuals, families and community.
Our services include:
- Advocacy – we can help fill in forms, write letters and talk to officials on your behalf.
- Information – if we don’t have what you need, we’ll do our best to find it for you.
- Referral to services in the Hawkesbury, and beyond.
- Community phone, computer, internet and photocopying facilities
- Community Garden – free seasonal herbs and vegetables
- Friday craft group
- OMNI group
- Counselling sessions
- Support groups
- Food Distribution
- Computer assistance
The Neighbourhood Centre & Tiningi Hall hosts a range of activities from a number of different organisations and individuals. These classes are run at the lowest possible cost. They include
- Physical Culture & Dance class
- Pound Fitness classes
- Vibe 2 Dance class
- Line dancing class
- Jem studios – Ballet – Tap – Jazz classes
- Jellybeans Playgroup
- Weight Watchers